Tuesday 15 November 2016

Indianapolis, IN

Indianapolis is a wholly unremarkable place, and I haven't got anything interesting to report, other than the following:

a) I went round the track of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. As in off of the Indy 500.
b) I saw an ongoing Black Lives Matter protest. With actual African-American participants, as opposed to nitwit white English trustafarian types.

So we have two new additions to the famed List Of Things Which I've Done And You Probably Haven't, Not That Either Of Us Cares. For example, that picture on my last blog where I ate a Kentucky Fried Chicken in Kentucky. I don't even like KFC. Never have.

Anyway. Token photos - and a video - are below. Bye for now!

Downtown Indy

By the canal

Edd vs Food #44
'Mediterranean' pizza at Bazbeaux, 329 Massachusetts Avenue, Indianapolis.
The base is tomato and cheese (provolone / mozzarella / Pecorino romano).
Extra toppings are chorizo, pepperoni, feta cheese, spinach and house roasted red pepper.
No particular local significance. I just really fancied a pizza.
It was yummy.



Going round the Indy 500 racetrack. Obviously I'm doing the filming, not the driving.